Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
An entirely different approach to Unified Communications
What does UCaaS deliver?
- Peace of mind - you don't have to concern yourself with the changes in your IT environment.
- A continuously up-to-date UC infrastructure from day one until the end of your contract - making growth easy by offering a flexible environment.
- Integration of communications systems that will increase mobility, collaboration and productivity to promote employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
- The ability for knowledge workers to access all business tools regardless of location or device.
- Predictable IT costs that can easily be built into your budget.
- An advantage to a small or medium-sized organization by leveraging a fully integrated UC infrastructure that will allow them to compete with large, Fortune 500 enterprises - without breaking the bank.
- Off-site backup for Disaster Recovery - protection of data to reduce company downtime in emergency situations, like a flood or a fire.
While there are Value Added Resellers, Managed Service Providers, System Integrators and Hosted Solutions Providers, VDN is offering their clients an entirely different approach. All of those vendor roles are key, so why not intertwine their capabilities for maximum value delivered to your business? That is VDN's UCaaS approach.
Start With a Solid Foundation
Forrester, a research and advisory firm, says that voice is still the most widely used channel, despite the growing methods of communication. Insights like these help shape the services that VDN offers, which is why this UCaaS solution starts with a solid foundation in telephony.
From there, your environment will be further evaluated and your business needs understood to include any other unified communications technologies that will enhance your business processes, like video conferencing.
Three Methods of Delivery
Managed Services - VDN will take on a specific technology and provide the monitoring, management and support of that technology.
Manage and Refresh Services - VDN will utilize your current investment by monitoring and managing that technology, plus include technology refreshes to keep your technologies current. This fully enables business applications while leveraging previous investments.
Capitalize and Manage Services - VDN will eliminate your capital expenditure by capitalizing on the technology for you. We will design, monitor and manage this technology while keeping it in line with newest updates and best practices, essentially privatizing your company's cloud.
Private cloud is one of the highest interest areas in the business world. In a survey done by Gartner, a technology research firm, over 75 percent of respondents said that they are planning to follow a strategy in this area by 2014.
Questions about deployment and delivery methods? Watching this UCaaS Webcast will give you the clarity you need to make informed decisions about UC.
Unified Communications as a Service is the preferred emerging communications platform for businesses in the future! UCaaS provides the opportunity to sharpen your company's communications strategy by reducing costs, increasing flexibility and boosting efficiency and productivity.
Keep Your Options Open
No matter if you've just capitalized on a new technology or if you have been in need of a vital system upgrade, VDN will allow you to pick and choose the delivery model that is customized to fit your needs at this moment for any given technology. When your needs change, VDN can change right along with you, supporting your needs for the life of your contract.
We invite you to experience this level of flexibility!
Bring an entirely different approach to unified communications infrastructure to your business. VDN can take the UC challenges off of IT's plate by providing the resources to help you attach yourself to capabilities and results.
UC Experts from UCStrategies join Joe Hines, CEO of VDN, to discuss emerging trends, deployment methods and strategies for implementing Enterprise Unified Communications.
We've put together a "Unified Communications in Practice" eBook filled with many examples illustrating UC's positive impact on business. The numbers speak for themselves!
Enterprise UC That Works
The promises of unified communications benefits and outcomes have been unfulfilled!