Unify your workforce.
Enable collaboration by integrating your business communication systems.
So... What is UC?
The Enterprise Unified Communications (UC) suite features:
- Telephony (VoIP)
- Video, Audio & Web Conferencing
- Email & Calendaring
- Instant Messaging
Enterprise Unified Communications isn't a "one size fits all" solution. It is a customizable set of products and services that align with internal communications strategies according to individual business needs.
Unified Communications, in any size organization, enables:
- IT to manage communications as a single entity.
- Users to access a single, secure interface for their communications functions.
- Enterprises to make faster decisions with more information, which reduce overall costs and creates a competitive edge in the industry.
To create a consistent, seamless Enterprise Unified Communications experience, determine what components and devices will keep your business connected. Get an overview of the potential benefits of UC, including key considerations for mapping out the details of your UC strategy.
- Which processes are you trying to streamline or simplify?
- How can deployment of UC tools make your business run more smoothly and your workers be more productive?
- Do you have the right infrastructure in place to accommodate the collaboration tools and services that will benefit your business the most?
VDN will work closely with your key business and IT stakeholders throughout the process to learn about your environment and objectives, provide education on the "art of the possible" with UC capabilities, and jointly develop a project plan and business case.
The promise of UC is powerful, but the implemention of UC is different for everyone. The technology that works best for one business may not work best for yours! This is why VDN offers Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). Choose the deployment method that fits your business needs.
Remember: UC interoperability is key! VDN can work with you to implement a customized UC solution to transform your business and provide adoption services and training for your employees.
We've put together a "Unified Communications in Practice" eBook filled with many examples illustrating UC's positive impact on business. The numbers speak for themselves!
Your business needs are unique. We get it!
None of our solutions come in a can. Talk to one of our Account Executives to see which components of the UC suite are right for your business.
Call us: 800.246.7999